(HealthDay Information) — That persistent tickle at the back of your throat could also be recognized as post-nasal drip, says Harvard Medical College.
It mentions these frequent therapy choices for the situation:
- Use a humidifier, or take a sizzling bathe.
- Preserve well-hydrated to assist maintain mucus skinny.
- Sleep on propped-up pillows.
- Moisten the within of your nostril with an over-the-counter product.
- Use an oral decongestant or antihistamine.
If these approaches aren’t efficient, converse along with your physician about prescription remedies.
Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.